The Nuka World power plant is a location in the Nuka World Amusement Park in the year 2287. It is located directly west of the Galactic Zone, in the northwest part of the map. It can be seen from a distance as it is atop a small rocky hill.
Nuka World power plan Background
According to the employee terminal, there was a meltdown April 28, 2050, just a few months before the park was scheduled to first open. The accident was then covered up by the Nuka-Cola Corporation. The employee who reported it, an employee named C. Carlson,
Nuka World power plant Layout
The roads and grounds of the plant consist of feral ghouls. The path through the plant is straight forward, consisting of a linear path with a few twists and turns. There are a few Nuka-mixer stations downstairs, as well as a couple of Nuka-World raiders (Disciples, Operators or the Pack). The basement has a room protected with a terminal holding a full set of leveled power armor.
The upstairs office has a pool table and a desk with a terminal on it. A safe is in the corner behind the desk. Heading down the ramp from there, jump to the room across the broken ramp to find another safe.
On the roof is a locked door that requires a key to open. Behind this door are the controls that restore power to the rest of Nuka-World. The key can only be obtained from the boss that betrays the Sole Survivor during Power Play (Nisha, Mags Black or Mason).
The door is also unlocked on completion of Open Season. On the outside, a checkpoint is located at the bottom of the hill, leading to the entrance of Dry Rock Gulch.
Nuka World power plant Notable loot
- Two full suits of leveled power armor – One is in a room in the basement, while the other is in the maintenance building to the southeast. Both are behind Advanced locked terminals.
- Fusion cores – Pre-installed in the power armors mentioned above.
- Nuka-Power recipe – On the desk in the room with the pool table and the Nuka-World Power: Employee Terminal.
- An overdue book – In the basement in a locker, near a skeleton on a comfy pillow.
- Plant control room key – On the boss of the gang that betrays the Sole Survivor during Power Play.
Nuka World power plant Notes
- After reactivating the power plant, previously locked areas in Nuka-World will now be accessible. These include:
- The elevator leading to the final star core in Starport Nuka, which allows the Sole Survivor to use the mainframe terminal to open the glass case containing the Quantum X-01 power armor.
- The Dry Rock Gulch employee area.
- The secure beverageer lab in the Nuka-Cola bottling plant.
- Old park rides such as the Ferris Wheel in Kiddie Kingdom and the roller coaster in Nuka-Galaxy.
- Nuka-World Red Rocket settlement workshop access. Located to the east of the Nuka-Cola bottling plant.
Nuka World power plant Appearances
Nuka World power plant Gallery
Which Gang Leaves?
The raider faction that splits and takes over the power plant is determined by land ownership. Essentially, giving two factions more land than the other (I believe in combination between outposts in the Commonwealth AND the park areas) will make the remaining one feel jilted. Since this is going to happen regardless of what you do,
it’d be better to favor the two with the perks you want and give them all or most of the land. I don’t recommend giving them ANY settlements as for the moment I can’t guarantee you can take them back, although it is possible. You can tell when a faction is growing angry, as their members will start talking about putting a bullet in your head.